View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Holy priest application 
Post Holy priest application
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Yakushi
Char race - Night elf
IRL age - 19 years old
current guild - none
previous guild/s - no relevant guild on this character
link to profile - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Yakushi
net connection speed - not quite sure to be honest, i think its 100 kbps
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - any day, any time
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - i'd say usually about 12 hours a day, but not sure how that will work out in wotlk
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - alfanastic, i think he mentioned me to some officers already
understand English (typed and spoken)? - obviously
have ability to use vent/TS? - yes, both

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - Nefarian
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - archimonde, only one MH run done tho
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - none, i am playing beta, but didnt get to wotlk raiding yet.
/played on this char - ouch, bit of an awkward question... have 8 days /played on 70
how long have you played wow - since day 1 US release, switched to EU realms once they were up.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - i've been drooling all over the nice organisation and imba raiding system of ninth order since the good old days back on dragonmaw, it would be lovely to get a chance to look behind the scenes, and be part of, the ninth order.

What do you want from being part of 9th order? i'm looking for a nice and friendly community of players, who know how to use their brains, on a sidenote, i would like to get to know what end-game is like in wotlk.

Your class
Level 70 3.0 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers)
Discipline (23 points)

5/5 Twin Disciplines
3/3 Silent Resolve
2/2 Improved Power Word: Fortitude
1/3 Improved Power Word: Shield
1/1 Inner Focus
3/3 Meditation
5/5 Mental Agility
1/1 Divine Spirit
2/2 Improved Divine Spirit

Holy (38 points)

3/3 Improved Renew
5/5 Holy Specialization
5/5 Divine Fury
1/1 Desperate Prayer
3/3 Inspiration
3/3 Improved Healing
5/5 Spiritual Guidance
2/2 Surge of Light
5/5 Spiritual Healing
3/3 Holy Concentration
3/5 Empowered Healing

Shadow (0 points)

None

Level 70 Priest (23/38/0)
Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best? i'm currently happy with my spirit buff and improved fortitude, i am fully aware that it costs me 4% of healing spells, but i think the spirit does make up for it, always willing to change talents if you think it is needed.

Level 80 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers)
Discipline (23 points)

5/5 Twin Disciplines
3/3 Silent Resolve
2/2 Improved Power Word: Fortitude
1/3 Improved Power Word: Shield
1/1 Inner Focus
3/3 Meditation
5/5 Mental Agility
1/1 Divine Spirit
2/2 Improved Divine Spirit

Holy (48 points)

3/3 Improved Renew
5/5 Holy Specialization
5/5 Divine Fury
1/1 Desperate Prayer
3/3 Inspiration
3/3 Improved Healing
5/5 Spiritual Guidance
2/2 Surge of Light
5/5 Spiritual Healing
3/3 Holy Concentration
5/5 Empowered Healing
3/3 Improved Holy Concentration
2/3 Test of Faith
3/5 Divine Providence

Shadow (0 points)

None

Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK? as i mentioned before, my current spec seems to suit me best, and as you can see, only have a few more points in holy now.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen: the desperate player might be a little out of my league for pve, but hey: maybe it'll save somebodies life someday! ;)

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Karyuudo
Char race - Night Elf
Char class - Hunter
/played on it - 317 days, 3 hours and 20 minutes
reason for switching - end-game on my hunter wasnt that great, lvled up a priest, and think its alot more fun playing priest in raids then hunter :) no offence to your hunters ofc ;)

Additional
Anything you would like to add? well i think that about sums it up, wish me luck, and hoping for a responce soon :) thanks for reading.

/salute

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 am
Post Re: Holy priest application
Gogo good one for wotlk :))

Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Spammer!!!!

Took me some to to reply.

I would like to talk to you online especially because you been letting guildies bug me to talk to me. Shows me you want in :D. However you experience as a Hpriest isnt so much.

In short lets have a talk.

Boras

Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am
Nerd

A few questions bout that 80 build;
- Silent resolve -from what ive read there is no real justication to take that since u wont generate enough threat. Put em on imp Inner Fire instaed.
- Imp DS I dont think those points are worth it, exp. since it doesnt stack with the other similiar buffs and imp DS is the lamest. Might be good in 5 mans but imo points are better spent elsewhere.
Anyways, question about that holy tree, where is Serendipity? If u read EJ forums (which rules unless u havent been there) ppl have made some testing and result is Serendipity gives the most longetivity of SoL, HC/IHC and meditation. Unless u know something I dont?
Addionally, I dont see CoH in the build, and since u go that deep in the tree no real reason not to take CoH.

Anyways just my thoughts. GL with app

Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:36 am
thanks for the advise celefan, i'll do something about my build then, its just that i loved my old build so much i desperately wanted to keep it =p

but as i said before, i really dont mind respeccing, if the guild benefits from it :)

boras i'll contact you ingame :)

/salute

Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:49 pm
Spammer!!!!

Recruited

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]