[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - Holy Priest -Priestadin- Apply for TBC and WotLK
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Holy Priest -Priestadin- Apply for TBC and WotLK 
Post Holy Priest -Priestadin- Apply for TBC and WotLK
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Priestadin
Char race - Human
IRL age - 16 and mature
currant guild - none
previous guild/s - none
link to profile -
net connection speed - 1Gb
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - i'm available for your times 19:30-23:30
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - i play 7 days a week dunno about hours xD
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - no
understand English (typed and spoken)? - yes
have ability to use vent/TS? - yes

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) -
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - VR
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) -
/played on this char - 17 days 1h 2mins 40sec's
how long have you played wow - 2 years

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - I heard it was a good raiding guild, and since i want to expirience end game raids i would love to join^^
What do you want from being part of 9th order? Experience from end game raids and eventually loot

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? I have chosen holy because i like healing others
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name -
Char race -
Char class -
/played on it -
reason for switching -

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? I was on Dragonmaw realm before i came to Frostmane so all my previous guild's where there. The gear i have is because i've been away for some time and i came back for WotLK so i started rading again, but i guess that can be improved quickly.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Holy Priest -Priestadin- Apply for TBC and WotLK
Most our raids last till around 000, can you also make that?

Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Yes i can :)

Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Spammer!!!!

I really need to look at our priest population atm. We are getting rather full and I need to asses it.
You will hear from me comming week

BOras

Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:18 am
Spammer!!!!

`Fot now the priest group is full for Wotlk.

I will keep you as backup when things change and contact you.

GL & Hf.

Boras

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]