View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Application for Ninth Order ! 
Post Application for Ninth Order !
Char name : Weasle
Char lvl : 60
Current guild : Doing battlegrounds / pvp
Previous guilds : Gut Busters
Professions : 310 Skinning / 300 Elemental Leatherworking
Noteable Recipies : No one perticular, but I got a few :)

Reason for wanting to join : Okey heres the story. I've been playing wow since the earlie days, but I began to play alot now in the few months(3-4).
Since the guilds then were quite full, and I didn't feel starting a new guild were an option. It was quite sad.
So after being on many guild forums I came forth to Ninth Orders'.
I've heard alot about you. You seem like an serious and active guild, and I would be most intrested in joining you guys.
If this ain't understandable, it might be because the clock is 02:53 :)

Reasons for leaving previous guilds : Because I were told if I joined Gut Busters, that I would get into the main guild, since GB only were a recruit guild. This didn't happend, I didn't get to join raids and so on.
Only that is reason enough if you ask me. A guild should hold words.

Available playtimes : I'm very, very active. I think all my friends can say thats a fact.
3-5 hours a day ain't abnormal :)
Fire resistance unbuffed : Hmmm, guess it's around 60 or something, but since I haven't gone to mc in previous guilds, i've never seen on it as a priority.

Attuned to : [x] Molten Core, [x] Onyxia, [x] BWL, [x] ZG, [x] AQ40 and 20man

My endgame experiance : It's not so good, since I haven't been able to go to zg++. But I hope that will be an option in Ninth Order(if I get to join).

Gear : Full Knight Captain pvp gear, and got allmost full Shadowcraft, think i'm going for Darkmantle.
Got 42dps mainhand dagger and 40.3 dps offhand dagger.

Alts info : Got an 52 warrior on this very same server named Ezskee.

So, i've hoping to get to join this guild cause you guys seem serious, and so am I.
Love Weasle.

Tue May 02, 2006 1:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]