[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - Khiria, 70 warlock
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Khiria, 70 warlock 
Post Khiria, 70 warlock
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Khiria
Char race - Gnome
IRL age - 17
currant guild - None
previous guild/s - None
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Khiria
net connection speed - 8mb/sec
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - Every day I think, except maybe fridays/saturdays.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - I play every day, I try to play at least 2 hours a day. but It often ends up being like, 4-5 hours a day. :p
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - I'm afraid not.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes I do.
have ability to use vent/TS? - Yes.

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - Unfortunately none, tbc release 3 days before I dinged 60.
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - Illidan Stormrage.
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - None.
/played on this char - 10 days, 7 hours.
how long have you played wow - For about 2 years now.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - Because it seems like a good guild overall, with a nice progress and so.
What do you want from being part of 9th order?
*I want a guild that can focus when it's needed, like in raids and so on. But to be able to have fun at the same time.
*Be able to meet nice and friendly people.
*And of course to raid, it's what I play WoW for, I really love raiding, I am not one of those epichorny people though, I raid to kill bosses. It feels awesome when you have been stuck on a boss for weeks and finally get it down, the loots are just a +.

Your class
Level 70 3.0 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers) Atm I am testing Affi Pve (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Idx0ruMAkiAR0stZV)
But If i ever get to Pve seriously before Wotlk I will go with the Felguard/ruin specc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZ0xIzsgMq0sgzhZE00V

Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best? atm I am affi so that I can stande a chance in pvp with my pve gear, while still be able to perform quite well in PvE. Felguard/ruin will be the specc I use if I am going to raid pre-wotlk, because the dps is really great.
Level 80 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers) I think I am going to try this one out: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=Ifxr0zMAoVZZE0Gqrhzh0A
Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK? Because I think it will be almost the same as the old 0/21/40 Shadowbolt spam specc, basically you will be keeping corr and CoA up while spamming shadowbolt.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen Improved Searing Pain is just a filler, that can be quite good while soloing.
And Nether Protection always helps. Taking less damage is goodie.

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Vun
Char race - Human
Char class - Priest
/played on it - Around 100 days.
reason for switching - Vun is my old priest on shattered hand (now I have given the char to a friend) It was my first character ever, I switched because I was tired of priests and wanted to try the Recruit-A-Friend system out, and chose to level it on Frostmane because some of my friends are playing here.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? I'm quite aware that my gear isn't enough for me to be able to raid with you Pre-Wotlk, but I am very interested in joining you people for Wotlk, and I plan to be Very active in Wotlk. I am always serious in raids and I have nothing against wiping for 4 hours straight. :P

Thanks for reading
/Khiria

Last edited by Khiria on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Nerd

Post Re: Khiria, 70 warlock

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:49 pm
Legend
Legend

Hi and thanks for applying.

I got some questions I would like to ask.
Was your experience up to Illidan achieved on your priest? Was he shadow or holy specc?
You got some friends on Frostmane, what guild are they in? They dont raid?

You will hear from us soon.

/Svp

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm
Hello there.
I was playing as holy on my priest. I have always found healing very funny and was always holy on my priest. ^^
My friends on frostmane are Bártolomeus (also applying to your guild), Waradmiral and Velenora. None of them are raiding seriously atm. Bártolomeus is planning to do so, though. :)

/Khiria

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:26 pm
Legend
Legend

Denied.
Thanks again and good luck in the search of a new guild.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]