View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
... Dre ... 
Post ... Dre ...
Hello there... (Again :wink: )
.....................................................................................................
Character information
----------------------
Character name: Dre
Char race: Humman
Character class: Priest
Talents: Holy 0 /61 /0
Profesions: Herbalisam (375) ; Tailoring (375 + a lot of epic pattents)
Current guild: arte marte
Any shadow resistance gear you have? Yes, i got Back,bracers and belt...
...................................................................................................

Real life information
--------------------
My Name is Milos,
Im from Serbia,
Im 17years Old
Hoby im like profesional Drawer,do a lot of programing,extryme rollers...
Im lisening Metal,,havy metal,death metal and electro got... love to watch Animas....

...................................................................................................

Why did you take this spec?
----------------------------
Well im playing this game for 3year.... and i played as shadow 2years but i realised that shadow is kinda uslas... i mean come on he cant make good dps as hunter,lock,mage... and he had mana problem pre patch... Holy is more needed to ppl, and as holy u can make in raid progress so ppl can notice u like be first or secound in healing and so on...
....................................................................................................

Please name the guilds, the time you have been in them and why you t/want to leave;
-------------------------------------------------------------------
i was in like MnT.Misery,Revelation,Aftershock.... but Aftershock transfered to another relam... x(
but learned much from them about pro raiding and how to act litle more mature in riaid
.....................................................................................................

What is your total time played (please use the "/played" command ingame to answer this)?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
91 days on this Priest....

What is your time played at 70 (please use the "/played" command ingame to answer this)?
like 42 days....
................................................................................................

Armory Link:
------------
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... mane&n=Dre (Armory is kinda f* up atm so u can inspect me in game ...
....................................................................................................

Total Stats:
------------
Healing: 1250+ (unbuffed)
Mana Regen: 597 (not casting) 214 (while casting),in raid is around 870...
Mana capasity : 9120 mana unbuff
Total Hp: 9.100

What is your experience in raiding instances at lvl 60 (none, MC, BWL,AQ, Naxx)?
MC only .... i didnt have much time since TBC comed 4 month after i dinged...
AND OU yea Onix.

What is your experience in raiding instances at lvl 70?
---------------------------------------------------
Karazhan (Cleaned)
Zul'Aman(Cleaned)
Gruul's Lair (Cleaned)
Makghteridon's Lair(Cleaned)
SSC(Cleaned)
TK 4/4(Cleaned)
BT 9/9(Cleaned)
MH 5/5(Cleaned)
SwP Kalcegos down....
Befoure patch ofc

What do you bring to raids?
---------------------------
-Elixir of Healing Power (50+ healing)
-Elixir of Wisdom (something like that-cant remember exatly) 30 spirit and 20 int
-Oil for wepon
-Golden fishstakes +35 healing and 20 spirit i think
-30 Mana Potions
-Regents for AoE buffs

Attunements:
Kara,MC,Onixia,^^ and i got all keys for all instances and HC's
but ofc they remuved all att so its kinda... no need

Technical information
---------------------
Do you have a microphone?
Yes ofc....
are you afraid to use it?
nope im not afraid but i never use it when im trial in guild... only for realy nessesary things like when i have to annance something dyring a fight...
net connection speed - 1.024 ADSL

Why should we choose you instead of somebody else to join us?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Becouse im serius and mature player who can offer wery good attendance,class services,i have raid lead exp 2 ,i allmoust never late and i come allways redy with pots,elixirs,foodbuffs and regents for buffs,i respect my GM and my Guild m8s...

----------TIP--- i will lvl up as shadow till 80L then back to holy

Thank you for your time
... Dre ...

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]