View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Permokent 
Post Permokent
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Permokent
Char race - Human
IRL age - 18 soon 19
currant guild - Celestine
previous guild/s - previous guild lets see, i havent played much in tbc tbh. i played alot pre tbc, and i was in the guild Lights Out on the server Shattered hand, same guys that are playing in Panic atm on Frostmane
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Permokent
net connection speed - 24 mbit
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - I recently droped out of school and i dont have any problem with raid times.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - maby 5-6 hours a day(more if a have an end-game guild)
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - No i dont, but im not shy ;)
understand English (typed and spoken)? - verry good, had good english grades in school
have ability to use vent/TS? - always.

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - i did everything on lvl 60, but kel thuzad
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - everything but sunwell
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - no one
/played on this char - 118 days
how long have you played wow - a little bit over 3 years

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - i would like to share my intelligence and play with guys that are serious and wants to be a top-guild, and ofcourse have a lots of fun while doing it.
What do you want from being part of 9th order? i wanna play and have a good time, with guys that are seroius and polite

Your class
Level 70 3.0 spec (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Permokent)
Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best? i get pretty much mana reg, and healing from it, and thats some of the most important things for a holy priest.
Level 80 spec (http://thottbot.com/priest/t#EzM1/ugPeISj.n)
Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK? same as lvl 70. mana reg and healing (to save my guild m8s)
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen - I have chosen talents that can help my friends in raids, but i can always respecc if u guys want me to.

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name -
Char race -
Char class -
/played on it -
reason for switching -

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? I hope you guys will give me a chance to play with you, you wont regret it :), thank you.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]