View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Restoration Shaman 
Post Restoration Shaman
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Avagie
Char race - Shaman
IRL age - 17
currant guild - Czarna Kompania
previous guild/s - None
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Avagie
net connection speed - 100/100 mb/s (Prob. Best in Stockholm).
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? -Times works fine for me. It makes me able to do
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - Well, i use to play every day. Then and then when I'm stuck somewhere or got absolutely nothing to do(In WoW) i decide take a break. A normal weekday lookalike i get home from school, do my homework and later getting prepared for raid.
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - No, i don't think so.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - I know english very well. I have best marks in school in this subject :)
have ability to use vent/TS? - I use Ventrilo everyday when i play. TS = Guildraid

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I have experience from Onyxia's lair, AQ'20, BRD and most of 10-60 dungeons.
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I've done pretty much every boss in TBC except Twins, Mu'ru and KJ. I have all experience both as Dps and Healer.
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - I hope I will get exp from all of them :>
/played on this char - It maybe seems wierd but i only have a total played time of 20 days where 12 of them is at lvl 70.
how long have you played wow - Since last month of WoW classic.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - The same as i give to you. I am a dedicated player and person. I guess 9th order are going to be as much as same end game raid-guild as now. But I'm also looking for a social community that have fun together, does more then just raid. It can be hanging in TS / Vent and do other fun stuffs ingame.
What do you want from being part of 9th order? I don't know that much about you, just that you're a serious end-game raid that cleared TBC ? I think my goal about raiding is the same as you have.

Your class
Level 70 3.0 spec - 0/7/54 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 1122331251
Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best? - I find it most useful for raiding and provide most effective healing with it. I focus on mana regeneration, and i have to tell you that i rarely runs out of mana.
Level 80 spec - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman= ... 0000000000
Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK? I use the same as before, but i add more points in the enhancementtree for more powerful totemeffects and little more critchance.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Marshall
Char race - Undead
Char class - Rogue
/played on it - 60 days +
reason for switching - I played this character through TBC. I decided to give him away to a relative because of a long break from WoW :'). When i came back to WoW i created this Shaman.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? I think I'm fine with what I've written and i hope you find it useful for an invite.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:05 pm
Post Re: Restoration Shaman
Avagie1 wrote:
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Avagie
Char race - Shaman
IRL age - 17
currant guild - Czarna Kompania
previous guild/s - None
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Avagie
net connection speed - 100/100 mb/s (Prob. Best in Stockholm).
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? -Times works fine for me. It makes me able to do
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - Well, i use to play every day. Then and then when I'm stuck somewhere or got absolutely nothing to do(In WoW) i decide take a break. A normal weekday lookalike i get home from school, do my homework and later getting prepared for raid.
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - No, i don't think so.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - I know english very well. I have best marks in school in this subject :)
have ability to use vent/TS? - I use Ventrilo everyday when i play. TS = Guildraid

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I have experience from Onyxia's lair, AQ'20, BRD and most of 10-60 dungeons.
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I've done pretty much every boss in TBC except Twins, Mu'ru and KJ. I have all experience both as Dps and Healer.
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - I hope I will get exp from all of them :>
/played on this char - It maybe seems wierd but i only have a total played time of 20 days where 12 of them is at lvl 70.
how long have you played wow - Since last month of WoW classic.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - The same as i give to you. I am a dedicated player and person. I guess 9th order are going to be as much as same end game raid-guild as now. But I'm also looking for a social community that have fun together, does more then just raid. It can be hanging in TS / Vent and do other fun stuffs ingame.
What do you want from being part of 9th order? I don't know that much about you, just that you're a serious end-game raid that cleared TBC ? I think my goal about raiding is the same as you have.

Your class
Level 70 3.0 spec - 0/7/54 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 1122331251
Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best? - I find it most useful for raiding and provide most effective healing with it. I focus on mana regeneration, and i have to tell you that i rarely runs out of mana.
Level 80 spec - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman= ... 0000000000
Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK? I use the same as before, but i add more points in the enhancementtree for more powerful totemeffects and little more critchance.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Marshall
Char race - Undead
Char class - Rogue
/played on it - 60 days +
reason for switching - I played this character through TBC. I decided to give him away to a relative because of a long break from WoW :'). When i came back to WoW i created this Shaman.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? I think I'm fine with what I've written and i hope you find it useful for an invite.

Forgot! My name i Adam and i live in Stockholm, Sweden! Currently studying and living with my family.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:14 pm
Legend
Legend

Post Re: Restoration Shaman
Recruited.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]