View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Holy priest Bloesem 
Post Holy priest Bloesem
Personal + Character Info

Char name - Bloesem
Char race - Priest
IRL age - 36 years
currant guild - n/a
previous guild/s - Pandora and Revelation
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Bloesem
net connection speed - 20mb/s
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - every day
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - evening parts mostly and in the weekends during the day aswell
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - I dont think so
understand English (typed and spoken)? - absolutely
have ability to use vent/TS? - I have both

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I dont have to much pre TBC experience except for the normal instances, I did a couple of ZG, MC and AQ20 runs, but that was more and less learning
tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I have been in all the raid instances except for SWP, furthest boss was BT's Teron Gorefiend
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - n/a
/played on this char - 83 days
how long have you played wow - like 3 years now

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - I want to join 9th order because of the experience you all have in end game raiding, being commited to the game and strategies and all, good organized guild and I wanna be a part of that.

What do you want from being part of 9th order? to be a part of a good organisation you have to commit yourself as a teamplayer, I am that teamplayer and I do whatever you expect or ask from me

Your class

Level 70 3.0 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... &n=Bloesem

Why have you chosen this spec for 70 3.0 as best?
This build focuses on maximum efficiency and accentuates the well-rounded qualities that comprise the raiding priest's abilities.

Level 80 spec (please provide a link to the exact build not just some numbers)
Why have you chosen this spec as best for WotLK?
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

any last word I'd like to add. I might not have the the top gear, but I have the abilities and the skills to just be a good player in raids and in parties. I am also a social, mature normal down to earth man who can go along with almost everybody, am friendly and patience, I wont be whining about loots or even raidspots.
I make sure that I have all the ingredients (pots, food etc) to take with me. I am mostly always on time and ready

thank you for your patience.

René

Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Holy priest Bloesem
You got the most fucked up spec for raiding I have seen in a LONG time (this is probably due to the patch from last wednesday).

Besides that it seems that your Holy Tree is off because it doesnt show the distribution of points in the lower talents only on the higher.

I would like to see a better explanation of why you have choosen this spec (if this is your correct spec) otherwise I am forced to say that Im denying your application.

Boras

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 am
Nerd

Im guessin they havent updated the talent trees on armory yet, slackblizz

Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:29 am
I dont know about your talenttree, but it seem like that the armory is very much fucked up, cause this is totally not my talent build

this is my build:

disc:
twin disciplines 5/5
silent resolve 3/3
improved inner fire 2/3
inner focus 1/1
meditation 3/3

Holy:

healing focus 2/2
improved renew 3/3
holy specialization 3/5
divine fury 5/5
inspiration 3/3
holy reach 2/2
improved healing 3/3
spirit of redemption 1/1
spiritual guidance 5/5
holy concentration 3/3
lightwell 1/1
empowered healing 5/5
serendipity 3/3
test of faith 3/3

im not really familiar with this set up yet, but I can always change it, but this gives me an almost 1100 + bonus damage and healing

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 am
I guess im just to late, you guys are filled with holy priests for WotlK, poor me lol.
keep me as reserve, Im good I tell ya ;)

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm
Spammer!!!!

Will do m8, like we talked about online.

I will lock this thread for now. If you have any questions just contact me.

Boras

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]