View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Káitlyn 
Post Káitlyn
Personal + Character Info
Char name Káitlyn
Char race Draenei
IRL age - 24
currant guild - None
previous guild/s - Fáith, Equilibrium.
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... C3%A1itlyn
net connection speed - 4gig

9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are
you available? - I am available throughtout the day and night and everyday.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - I play from like 11 in the morning to whenever I get tired.

do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - Not that I know.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes.
have ability to use vent/TS? - Yes I could get all that is required and asked for.

Experience
WoW Classic raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I started when it wasn't long that TBC was due to be released so only done like ZG.

tbc raid experience (furthest on boss you did) - I have Cleared ZA, Gruul, Maggy, 4/6 SSC Not done Vashj or Fathom Lord, 3/4 TK not done Sunstrider, Only one boss in MH also.
WotLK raid experiance (Furthest boss you have done) - None due to it not being released
/played on this char - 19 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes.
how long have you played wow - 28 September 06 21:46 CEST Is what is linked in my account info

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - I Enjoy Pve which I have seen 9th order do alot from what I have read, Also I want to be in a mature enviorment type guild also whilst raiding.
What do you want from being part of 9th order? Best thing from being apart Of 9th Order is to meet new people and friends I guess and also enjoy the raiding enviorment that 9th order can offer

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? I have chosen Restoration because I like healing and the challenges that comes with it.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen, I dont think I have any If I am honest.

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Kái
Char race - Human
Char class - Warrior
/played on it - 143 days
reason for switching - I was getting abit fed up as warrior and wanted more of a healing type challengeing class.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add?
All I can say is that .. Yes my gear isn't superior at the minute but I have been working hard to get my gear up as much as I can by doing daily heroics and pugging raids to get my gear from badges to get me started .. But thats what I am I am a hard worker and is prepared to do anything to get something right and have it to top spec.

And I just want to say thank you for taking the time and reading my application and If I make it in 9th Order then great but If I don't then I won't hold no grudges and I wish all of you guys the best of luck in the future, Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks again Káitlyn

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 am
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Káitlyn
Hi Káitlyn, thanks for the apply. Someone will contact u in-game too talk about it.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:07 am
Ok.. Thank you for getting back to me and thank you for replying to my application and I will await someone to contact me ingame, And again thank you.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Spammer!!!!

Being that officers can miss you online dont hesitate to contact:

Me (Boras), Elsa, Raidenfury, Svperstar, Frumpet or Frah.

These days we are a lot on alts so if you dont see us one of us (or all) are probably on alts. Contact a member to direct you to the specific alt.

Thx

Boras

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:35 pm
Spammer!!!!

You mentioned you wanted to think about it because you wanted some raiding in before Expansion and you aint up for SWP by a long shot.

I will talk to you tomorrow like we discussed

Boras

Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]