View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Smoky 
Post Smoky
hello there!

Personal + Character Info

Char name -smoky but not availeble on thiss server

Char race -ne

IRL age -30 :)

currant guild -purge

previous guild/s -origin /enigma/gits/ prelapse (vashj)

link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hj&n=Smoky

net connection speed -8/20 mb 36/45 fps 89/150 ms normaly

9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? -previous guild was 1900 till 2400 so thiss wont be a prob :)

how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - 5/6 ours atleast 4/7 atleast depending from my work
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - none cos iam x realm
understand English (typed and spoken)? - yeah
have ability to use vent/TS? - both

Experience
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - pre tbc i did zg ony mc bwl full and nax 3/4 bosses

tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) - kara gruul maggie ssc za full tk didnt do kael mh 4/5 bt 4/9

/played on this char - 56 days total time from all chars around 350 :)

how long have you played wow - 2.5/3 year

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - iam looking for a good and steady raiding guild !

What do you want from being part of 9th order? raiding having funn and seen swp before wotlk

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? i tryed several specs but thiss 1 i can just do the most dps

Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - maccloud
Char race - ne
Char class -druid
/played on it - 119
reason for switching - not being able to do my thing on the char been hold back as ot and didnt get a chance to do anything started the rogue and just fall for it !!

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm - vasjh
Why do you want to leave your currant realm - 2 good guilds left on the server over full and dont wana enter a kara guild again
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane - its a pvp server if it might go wrong i coulth always switch back to vashj .

Additional
Anything you would like to add?

my rl name is toby i got 2 wonderfull kids iam assistend manneger in a truck company so iam a adult mature player that wants progres and funn

Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]