[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - Metalian x-server
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Metalian x-server 
Post Metalian x-server
Personal + Character Info
Char name - currently Metalian, will take other name though if I transfer
Char race - dorf :<
IRL age - 26
currant guild - eating dust as casual in imba - ravencrest
previous guild/s - imba-ravencrest / method sylvanas. However most parts as hunter
link to profile - (hope this one works, first time I tried it
net connection speed - 20mb cable
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - monday till thursday every week no problem, friday till sunday depends, about 2 weekends a months I cant play those days, the other 2 I can play every day.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - between 4 and 7 days, at least 4 hours a day
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - Nope, I only talked with Krkela on my paladin Dragonhammer shortly.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - yes
have ability to use vent/TS? - yes

Experience
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - everything (on hunter)
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) - upp till Felmyst and a bit of muru (on hunter)
/played on this char - on rogue actually only 23 days, total on all chars around 300 (havent counted it :P)
how long have you played wow - since release in europe

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - I started playing on frostmane with some friends after quitting raiding in my old guild after some bad words with guildmaster (I went from hunter to rogue as main, but he decided to get an old horde friend in guild who had to lvl and gear up total. After I spended so much time gearing it up I was kinda pissed ;) But I cant live without raiding and when I saw in general chat that you are recruiting I wanted to grab my chance. I would hate to join a guild who cleared everything so this would be awesome to still be able to fight for first kills like what I always have done :)
What do you want from being part of 9th order? Most of all getting the fun back in raiding. being part of a team again.

Your class: Rogue
Why have you chosen the spec you have? Well imo only valid raid specc.
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen. none as far as I know

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - also Metalian ;) now named Nailatem
Char race - nightelf
Char class - hunter
/played on it - 208 days
reason for switching - Biggest reason was the lack of rogues and me being bored of hunter a bit.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm - Ravencrest
Why do you want to leave your currant realm - because there is nothing left for me there
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane - becasue I have soem friends playing here as casual lolol guild

Additional
Anything you would like to add?

well on rogue I have enchanting leatherworking as profs, I have on frostmane a lvl 70 paladin with descent holy and kinda olish prot gear, also a 62 holy priest on the way.
On ravencrest I have my full T6 hunter and a 70 druid (feral good gear) and mage (utterly crap)
thats all folks I guess :)

Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Post Re: Metalian x-server
Disregard this application

Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]