[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - war fury apply
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
war fury apply 
Post war fury apply
char name - ishíø
char rage - night elf
IRL age - 21
current guild - is a mouse clicker
previus guild - EX (Hakkar)
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%AD%C3%B8

net connection speed - adsl (30/40 fps in istance)
i can play all days at all hours
i understand and speak english and i can use ts/vt all version

EXPERIENCE:
pre tbc: molten core-bwl-aq40-aq20-zul'gurub-naxramas (4 bosses only)
tbc: MH--BT (6/9) but i know all tactics until brutallus
that's the 3° year i play wow

i'm coming from hakkar, ex guild (2/6 swp), i would like to join 9th order cose alot of ppl talk me very well about you and watching varius frostmane guild, i think 9th order is the best guild for a player as i am^^

hope you'll accept my apply, have nice day^^

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 am
Legend
Legend

Post Re: war fury apply
Poor apply, denotes no effort.
Do you have any PvE gear?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 am
yes, atm i'm with arena gear, i'll dress my fury gear, but think need must wait tomorrow before armory will update my gear,
if need i'm in game now, and i'll be until 17^^

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 pm
ciao!

ita?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 pm
yes^

i'm italian^^

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:40 pm
Site Admin

read that and start again

Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:50 pm
Personal + Character info:
Char name - ishíø
Char race - night elf
IRL age - 21
Currant guild - is a mouse clicker
Previous guild - Ex (Hakkar server)
link to profile -
net connection speed - adsl 7mega
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - from 19:00 to 02:00
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - i usually play 5-6hours at the day (cose atm i'm not doing pve) all days
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - no
understand English (typed and spoken)? - yes
have ability to use vent/TS? - i can use TS and all vt version

Experience
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - mc clean-bwl clean-aq20 clean-aq40 clean-naxx only 4 bosses
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) - mh clean-bt until ros
/played on this char - 191 days, 8 hours, 17min, 37sec -P
how long have you played wow - 3 years

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - to do pve at a grat lvl
What do you want from being part of 9th order? - nothing in particular, i'm looking for serius guild to have some fun and good pve experiance

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? - i usually play 17/44/0 spec, and i think it's "THE SPEC" for dps fury warr

Additional
Anything you would like to add?

my gear isn't the TOP, but i'm a serius player and i always play at 110% of my opportunity, i also have arms dps gear and fire/nature ress gears. I have too much golds so no prob for respec or consumable use :D
hope you'll accept my apply, see ya in game, have nice day
(hope this time it's good^^ and i'm sry if my first apply was poor, bb)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 am
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%AD%C3%B8

(update with my fury gear :D )

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 am
Old Schooler

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 pm
omg this morning was update with fury set... i'm gonna equip fury items and stay in fury gear all the day^^

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next