View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Shadow priest Carto 
Post Shadow priest Carto
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Cartography
Char race - Night elf, why oh why
IRL age - 20
currant guild - None
previous guild/s - Czarna Kompania, was just helping out in gruul/za
link to profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... artography <- 141 spell hit, 14.5% crit and 1346 dmg. swaping around my trinket, chest, shoulders so not sure what gear its showing.
net connection speed - 24mbit
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - Seems fine, saturday and maybe some fridays seems to be the only prob. (not all satur/fri tho)
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - I have no clue, but it depends on how much i feel like playing, but i farm so i got enough stuff for raids and some heroics.
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - Nope i don't
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes i do
have ability to use vent/TS? - sure, but i dont like to talk on vent :(

Experience
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - well i cleared everything pre tbc on my undead mage on draenor.
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) -
/played on this char - 82 days at 70 - furthest boss? felmyst, had 2 attempts on twins
how long have you played wow - Since the early beta on many different chars both pre tbc and at tbc. (which i raided with)

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? -
Well your called 9th which sounds neat.. but else i guess it seems like a friendly, nice and good progressing guild whos focused on PvE. met a few ppl from 9th doing heroics and seems as lovely ppl. And yea, im tired of pvp :cry: cuz i fail at it

What do you want from being part of 9th order?
Want to clear the content of tbc and just have a blast. meet some new ppl and help out when needed.

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? I use 14/0/48 specc as i do now, but i moved around some talents atm for blackout etc. will change it for raids. basicly its for mana regen/higher dps altho i dont use imp vampiric touch.

Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen - sorry im a copycat :<

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name - Dedy
Char race - tauren
Char class - druid
/played on it - 68 days
reason for switching - dots > hots. just wanted a change and got a bit tired of horde.

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant realm -
Why do you want to leave your currant realm -
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -

Additional
Anything you would like to add? well im a fast learner, always ready to raid (when im online!) got shadow res gear

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Shadow priest Carto
At the moment you are showing your pvp gear which isnt close to the stats you discribe. Pls equip you pve gear so i can check that

boras

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:26 pm
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Shadow priest Carto
Sad to hear you withdraw your application.

If you change your mind feel free to contact me, or apply anew.

Boras

Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]