[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - Satariel
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Satariel 
Post Satariel
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Satariel
Char race - Dwarf
IRL age - 23
currant guild - N/A
previous guild/s - My previous guild was Northwind Gale on Tarren Mill, as I'm a recent Cross-Serverer
link to profile -
net connection speed - 2mb connection. Not the best I know, but in terms of stability it is pretty reliable.
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 all week. what times are you available? - I am available, with the exception of some FRIDAYS, ALL week, in the time range given by you for raids, unless, ofc, something out of my control should happen, in which case an officer would be notified.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usually - I would say an average of 5 hours per day, 6 / 7 days per week
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - No. I don't.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes
have ability to use vent/TS? - Yes

Experience
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - Cleared everything, including KT.
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) -BT and MH cleared. No Sunwell experience.
/played on this char - 194 days
how long have you played wow - From day 1. Took 3 short breaks.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - I want to join 9th order because I want to see more and more of this game which I love, while taking part in a socially enjoyable environment, and strive to achieve something.
What do you want from being part of 9th order? - I want fun. I want to feel that fuzzy warm feeling that is the sense of achievement and taking part in something that you enjoy. Loot comes as a secondary thought

Your class
Why have you chosen the spec you have? I have been Prot every single boss kill pre tbc. After a few TBC kills, I decided it was time for a change and respecced DPS, and, tbh, I quite like being a rogue in plate *cough*
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen: I have stuck with a pretty standard 17/44 build, as I, like many other thousands of players, think it is at the moment the best option a warrior respeccing DPS can take.

Additional
Anything you would like to add?

I have recently transfered to Frostmane. My previous guild is at the moment suffering a slowdown caused by several and determined things I will not discuss here. People friend of mine each and each day began selling their accounts and miggrating to other servers. I had some RL friends in Frostmane, and it seemed like a pretty good choice. And here I am.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 am
Spammer!!!!

Post Re: Satariel
recruited

Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]