View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Tonk apply 
Post Tonk apply
Personal + Character Info
Char name -Stillonja
Char race -NE
IRL age -21
currant guild -None
previous guild/s -
I didnt play on this charr and server for long time,before that i was in Enigma.

link to profile -
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Stillonja

net connection speed -
I never got problems with my net for last 3-4 years,ADSL type of net.
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 sun-Thurs and 1330-1830 on sat and sun. what times are you available? -
Anytime i can raid 95%+ raids

how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usualy -
I play every day,whole day

do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) -
Dont think so

understand English (typed and spoken)? -
Yes i do understand english.

have ability to use vent/TS? -
Yes

Attunements

What stage of Karazhan attunement are you? -
I got pre q done

Are you Cenarion Expidition exalted? -
Yes i am.

What heroic keys do you have? -
All

Experiance

pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) -
Cleared MC and zg i stop playing drood like 1.5year ago and i come back one time for like less then 1 month in that time i cleared aq20..i know this exp suck but if it can help and i know it can with my now already old main i got much more raiding xp

tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) -
Karazhan,but as i know every step of tbc till Leotheras the Blind and since i got 70here not long time ago i didnt have much time to chear much but as i say i finish karazhan.

/played on this char -
about 85days

how long have you played wow -
since 05.2005

If we recruit you...

why do you want to join 9th order? -
I believe that I can fit here and that this is a stable guild with nice progress. The only things that I am asking from a guild is progress,stability and a guild with nice ppl in it.

What do you want from being part of 9th order?
Mostly fun in raids and out of them..

Your class

What role/s does your class have in raids?
Drood is everything,healer/dps/tank im mostly going for tanking but i also got dps set and healing one just in case its needed.

What abilities does your class have that can be used to support a raid?
Well as i can be OT and when there is no need for one i can dps or help with heling,support for healers with innervate,bonus aura from feral its always nice to have for meele dpsers etc..

what nifty tricks can your class do in raids that might not be common knowledge?
Well i dont know but if u want i can dance in bear form for u ppl,i promise its lot of fun.but just to know i dont dance for free! gief BEAR for dancing bear!

Why have you chosen the spec you have?
Well im Feral drood with some talents in resto tree,u can check it on armory page.

Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen
Sry what? my talents r clean.

Only do this part if you have switched your main

Old main Char name -
Stillonja

Char race -
Undead/ally killer

Char class -
Rogue/clot slayer

/played on it -
about 1.5year

reason for switching -
Well this drood that is again my main after so long time was my first charr,anyway i stop playing backthen coz i didnt want pve and pvp was sucky on Frostmane backthen.i chose to leave and im back now and i know what i want.im not someone who change his mind every 2 days.

Additional

Anything you would like to add?
Ah well i can say so much about all this but i wont coz most ppl will told me something like "wall of text crit u,u die" or "did u publish your new book?" and things like that.anyway i just want to add that im old school player in this game this charr maybe dont have much epics but his stats r quite good.and i dont/will have any problems in any raid my knowledge is just fine,i know i didnt play drood for long time but im back in mood and since i was always feral drood im just fine with all this.
anyway i will say one more time i got good xp in raids and pve with my rogue someone will say its not same class bla bla but i know what i know.
Anyway i cleared tbc raid instances all till Leotheras and i cant be suprised by anything in raids..
thats all

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:54 am
Post ops
Ahm i see now,dont know why i didnt before i post apply,.i got some typos and i just try to fix them but there is no "edit" bar so i gues it will stay like that.im sry for that.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]