View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Eliniel. X-Realm 
Post Eliniel. X-Realm
Personal + Character Info
Char name -Eliniel
Char race -Night Elf
IRL age -18
currant guild -Hatred
previous guild/s -On Frostmane:Supreme, Holy Warriors, Notorious, on Neptulon:Hatred
link to profile - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Eliniel
net connection speed -8/4 mBit Broadband
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 sun-Thurs and 1330-1830 on sat and sun. what times are you available? -I have no obligations to do anything except rare occasions, which means that i can raid every day, at any given time.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usualy -Several hours a day, and atleast once a day weekly unless i'm out of town.
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) -Unfortunately not.
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes. Fluently.
have ability to use vent/TS? -Yes, all versions.

Attunements
What stage of Karazhan attunement are you? - Completed.
Are you Cenarion Expidition exalted? -No, but i can get it.
What heroic keys do you have? -5/5 Heroic keys.

Experiance
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) -Did about 8/15 bosses in Naxxramas, and all outdoor bosses except Kazzak.
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) -Magtheridon.
/played on this char - 64 days.
how long have you played wow - Since open beta.

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? -Because from what i see, you are a guild that has stayed alive for so long, and i want to progress in WoW, see further content. And i think that i will be able to do that with you. Making new friends is never bad either ;)
What do you want from being part of 9th order?Respect, and opportunity to prove myself as a dedicated player.

Your class
What role/s does your class have in raids? Mainly sustained dps throughout fights and using our various skills to any benefits the RL or CL seems necessary.
What abilities does your class have that can be used to support a raid?All skills have a purpose, i know what to do.
what nifty tricks can your class do in raids that might not be common knowledge?...
Why have you chosen the spec you have?Temporary Fist Spec until i get a good MH dagger(Retainer's Blade waiting in the bank).
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosenI haven't.

Only do this part if you have switched your main
Old main Char name -
Char race -
Char class -
/played on it -
reason for switching -

Only do this part if you are migrating to join us
What is your currant relm -Neptulon
Why do you want to leave yur currant relm -Because i have alot of friends on Frostmane and i just want to play on my old realm, good old Frostmane =)
Why do you wish to come to Frostmane -Because i wish to play with my friends, as mentioned above. And Neptulon doesn't have any good guilds that is available for me, i want to progress.

Additional
Anything you would like to add?
Things you can expect of me:
Maturity
Don't mind repair bills
A good rogue who knows how to play his class
Flasks/Elixirs/Potions for every raid
Almost full raid attendance
No complaining
-----
Also, i used to play on Frostmane before as i said earlier, under the name Vathien.

And unfortunately i haven't decided on a name for when i land on Frostmane, and dont take it the wrong way, i am going to migrate to Frostmane even if you accept me or not.

And i have 375 Alchemy(Elixir master) so it might be beneficial to your guild, doubt you dont have one as of now but who knows.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Legend
Legend

An offecer will reply to your post soon.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:12 pm
I am closing down my application, took too long to answer and i got a other offer. Good luck.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]