View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Imba Mage WT Join!!! 
Post Imba Mage WT Join!!!
Personal + Character Info
Char name - Pajo
Char race - Human
IRL age - 18
currant guild -
previous guild/s - revelation
link to profile - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... ane&n=Pajo
net connection speed - 256kb/ps
9th order raid times are 1930-2330 sun-Thurs and 1330-1830 on sat and sun. what times are you available? - I am able to all raid times... only if something from RL stops me.
how many hours a day do you play and how many days a week usualy - evry day min 6h...
do you know anyone in 9th atm (this will be checked) - blodrayne, Willybrilly and i know Shakal and Ivona but i dunno if they do remember me..
understand English (typed and spoken)? - Yes/
have ability to use vent/TS? - both.

Attunements
What stage of Karazhan attunement are you? - finished it.
What stage of the SSC (coilfang 25man) attunement are you? - need 2 kill grull and Nightbane...
What stage of The Eye (TK 25man) are you? -
What heroic keys do you have? - shatar,cenarion expedition, honor hold.

Experiance
pre tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you did) - ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, Ony.
tbc End game experience (furthest on boss you have done) - Karazhan
/played on this char - 65days
how long have you played wow - more then 2years

If we recruit you...
why do you want to join 9th order? - well, frst of all i wanna raid end-game instances! and to be sucessful it it...
What do you want from being part of 9th order? I want to play with ppl who have fun and simultaneous are dedicated and serious.

Your class
What role/s does your class have in raids? imba DPS and support.
What abilities does your class have that can be used to support a raid? polymorph, making water / food / portal, int buff and amp magic when can be used...
what nifty tricks can your class do in raids that might not be common knowledge? Dump aggro with invisibillity, useing invisibillity to leave combat and to fill up mana.
Why have you chosen the spec you have? imba, hard core dmg, more mana regeneration, more spell dmg, more int adn crit... that`s all i need :))
Explain any unorthodox talents you may have chosen

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]