View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Ursoc 60 Druid apply 
Post Ursoc 60 Druid apply
Char name: Ursoc, will be changed to EoT when transferring.
Char level (we are 60 only but i ask anyway): 60
Currant guild: None
Previous guild/s: The Noble Europeans was the most recently.
Professions: Enchanting (50 skill, used for D/E) and Herbalism(300)
Notable recipys: None:<
Reason for wanting to join: I want a hardcore guild before BC to start raiding again and meet some new folks, think those are the two main reasons.
What you know of us and what we have acheaved: Well only what i read that you took down twins and Razovious and currently trying to work your way trough naxx. You also seem to have nice members atleast i got that impression from the conversation i had with Herax:).
Reason for leaving previous guild/s: I got kicked for being inactive for 2 months, took a break from wow really but im back now, better then ever!
Available playtimes: I guess a guidline of 15.00 to 00.00 usual days and nolife on weekends. Prob away some day on the weekends sometimes wich i hope is understood;)
Fire resistance unbuffed: Think i have like 150, not that it matters very much for a healer (imo).
Attunements: You name it i have it.
End game experiance: Up to C'thun and clearing and Instructor Razovious in Naxx.
Gear: http://ctprofiles.net/3431251
Alts information (class level relm....): Nope just sold my Warrior & Shaman on my other acount so i only have me druid left.
anything else you wish to add that may help your application 8): Not really think that's everything, also i would like to add that im transferring to Frostmane tonight and if everything goes right i should be here tomorrow wich is 24/09/06.

//Gustav.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]