[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
9thorder.com - View topic - rogue , want to join ninth order
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
rogue , want to join ninth order 
Post rogue , want to join ninth order
hello , im a rogue lvl 60

name: Bobkaare

talent: 21/25/5 ( coldblood, riposite, improved stealth)

online: weekdays between 1700-2400 mostly. in the
weekend im online about anytime.

played: atm i have played 37days on this character

proffessions : enchanting 275/mining300

other skills: first aid 300, lockpicking 300.

former guilds: the almighty, pvp enabled,
A D D I C T I O N, karnage.

fire resistance : (with fire gear) 104

(a few items is out of date)

about me: im from bergen in norway and im 17 years old

i want to join ninth order because i want to join a guild with some skilled players and goes mc,onyxia, bwl, zg....

if you need a rogue with improved sap or some other talents its no problem for me to change mine.

im halfway through the onyxia chain (just found the note that drops random) and im getting fire resist gear these days.

ive never done any of the instances mentioned above so i got like 0 experience there but i learn fast and listen to messages given by raid leader . im usualy on the bottom in the "damage taken" list and at the top in "damage done" (if i go with players who got gear equal to mine)

i hope to hear from you
-Bobkaare

[/url]

Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:03 pm

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Hey man, Just wanna tell ya we seen yer application and arent ignoring ya.

We just started blackwipe layer and things are pritty hectic for us lately so be paitent :)

Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]